DetailsNAME: Motown Tress Curlable Wig BIANCA
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- High temperature fiber
- The lastest fashion looks.
- The most natural looking style.
- The higest quality materials and hair.
- The highest quality construction for superior products.
- The longer lasting beauty with quality material and workmanshiip.
* To restore the beauty of your MOTOWN TRESS' CURLABLE WIG wash it by hand in the following manner.
- 1. Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles.
- 2. Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-p, oil and dust.
- 3. Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- 4. Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- 5. Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastice wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- 6. When piece is completely dry, start brushing by rushing out the tips first.
- 7. Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- 8. Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let you r hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curling iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtBIANCA Features Futura / Heatable Style Bob, Perm Yaki, Straight Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $13.24
I love the wig, but after a few washes it seems very dry. I bought the leave in conditioner for synthetic wigs & it helps a little. Perhaps you could suggest another product to keep the wig looking & feeling like it did when it was new. Thanks.