NAME: Bobbi Boss Wig M829 JAVON (Glow in the Dark Pastel Colors)
COLOR SHOWN: F2324
MATERIAL: Synthetic - Premium high fiber
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 380ºF / Premium hi-heat fiber
- Available glow in the dark pastel colors (P/PINK/C, P/WHITE/C, MINT/C, PINK/C, WHITE/C)
- Shimmery pastel by day and luminous neon by night! - Innovative light absorbing hair shines in the dark
- Special fiber absorbs light during the day.
- Eye-catching neon accent reactivates in the dark
- Premium synthetic wig
- First class and first choice
- All of BOBBI BOSS premium synthetic wigs are crafted with premium quality synthetic fiber for natural-looking style and easy care. Choose from hundreds of styles and color choices to express your fashion and identity. Bobbi boss wigs are comfortable to wear with secure inner comb fitting and adjustable band system.
- 1. Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig comb to remove any tangles
- 2. Use a wig shampoo to wash inside of the cap where it meets your forhead and the nape area to remove oil and sweat. Then apply the wig shampoo to the hair using a wig brush. Be sure to brush in ONE DIRECTION.
- 3. After washing, apply a cream-type detangling conditioner and brush in ONE DIRECTION. Rinse with running lukewarm water.
- 4. Blot excess water with a towel, then air-dry your wig on a wig stand.
- 5. Once the hair has dried, you may use a blow dryer, a curling iron, or hot rollers to restyle your wig.
- Additional Information
Brand Bobbi Boss SKU M829 Features Futura / Heatable Style Flip Curl, Straight Special Color & Mix Neon / Pastel Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $15.14
I purchased Javon in color F2324. She is such a pretty color. The pictures don't do the color justice. The color F2324 has beautiful fine strawberry blonde streaks or highlights throughout the hair, with a thicker blonde highlight in the front, over a base of dark reddish brown. The color looks really pretty like you have just stepped out of a salon. _x000D_ _x000D_ The cap doesn't have any combs but fits snugly without slipping by adjusting the straps in the back. I have a petite to average size heard and she is not too pouchy on me like some average size caps. The cap finish is soft, not itchy like some wigs, and has a side skin part about 2" wide, that could be easily adapted to look even more natural with some tweezering and or a little make-up applied to the part. I think she looks great and I am happy to wear her just as she is straight out of the box. The hair line looks really natural, because of the style. Definitely not wiggy looking at all. There is zero shedding so far and the fibers are silky and you can run you fingers through them without any catching. This unit is long, measuring about 24" in the middle of the back. _x000D_ _x000D_