Outre Twisted Up 4x4 Lace Front Braid Wig STRAIGHT BOMB TWIST 14"
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: 1B
MATERIAL: Synthetic Hair
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
LENGTH: 14 Inch
HEAT SAFE: Yes
- Natural Looking Twist
- Pre-Plucked Ear to Ear Lace
- 4x4 Lace
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Premium Synthetic Fiber
How to Care
- Brush through the hair from the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
- For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch the curls to bring them back to life.
- For straight styles, use a heat protectant when styling with heat tools (up to 350°F and 400°F)
- The fewer the products the better!
- When washing your wig, use lukewarm water and a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
- Do not rub the hair dry with a towel. Simply pat the excess water from the hair, and let it air dry
- Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact
Lace Front Braid Wig Skip the trip to the braiding salon and try the new X-Pression Twisted Up™ wig in beautiful braids and trendy twist. Middle Part or Side Part, top knots or half up half down pick how you part it and style it with the 4x4 hand tied lace front features: Baby Hair and pre-plucked ear to ear lace gives you a natural look that might even fool the best hair braiders. It’s never been easier or quicker too wear your favorite look!
- Additional Information
Brand Outre SKU QLXTUBS14 Features Braided, Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied, Lace Frontal Parting 4x4 Lace, Free Part, Lace, Pre-Tweezed Style Braided Hair, Twisted / Braided Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $59.93
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $100.85
Special Price $59.93
Regular Price: $112.85
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $7.85
Special Price $3.98
Regular Price: $8.85
Special Price $4.45
Regular Price: $10.85
Special Price $4.95
Regular Price: $10.85
Special Price $5.95
I am giving 3 stars because it doesn't have enough twists in the side to hide the cap. Also, it looks like a wig in the with the baby hair.
I like the wig but would prefer it in an 8 or 10 inch
Cute but if I wanted to wear it up I can't because it's not filled in in the back.