DetailsFreetress Equal Extreme Side Part Wig CHANTAL
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- Extreme Side Deep Part
- More Natural
- Looks and feels more like human hair than any other fiber
- More Manageable
- Glides luxuriously when combing
- Longer Lasting
- Retains curl shape and natural sheen longer than any other
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F-400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousem gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
- Additional Information
Brand Freetress Equal SKU W11CH Parting Deep Style Pixies / Boycuts, Unbalanced Cut Special Color & Mix Neon / Pastel Mix, Vivid Colors Special Price $15.63
I got lots of compliments
The Wig is Extremely Full Of Hair, The Layerd Cut Is AWSOME ! The Side Part Is Tweezed Very Good, There Is Not Another Reason To Widen The Part! It would Really Be Off Set. The Only Thing That I Did Not Like About The Wig Was The Two Colors. I Never Wear 1 Or 1B. I Like My Hair Light Brown Or Golden Brown,S4/27 Or Bronze. I Am Glade The Black is not Much But My Problem Was How To Style The Black Side? I Took Some Hair Out In Front Of The Ear And Had The Rest Going Back Behind The Ear. I Hope To Find Some Color Spray To Highlight The Black. To Blend In! I Would Buy It Again Only If It Came In One Color. This Is Very SHARP!
Great quality! Second buy..