NAME: Freetress Equal Synthetic Premium Delux Lace Front Wig TOBY
TYPE: Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- Flat "Laid" parting - Deep and Wide
- Natural Hand Tied Lace Parting
- Comfortable fit
- Premium soft lace
- Ear-to-ear lace
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F-400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousem gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
- Additional Information
Brand Freetress Equal SKU W7TOB Parting Deep Lace, Hand Tied Style Curly, Deep Wave, Spiral Curl Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Neon / Pastel Mix, Ombre Mix Special Price $30.73
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- This is my second unit I ordered this one in TSNUTMEG my first unit was TSTOFFEE. This wig is light and airy perfect for summer. I always order Equal freetresd because I am never disappointed with the quality or the colors I receive.
Value Quality Price
- One of my Favorites Wigs!
I purchased the Freetress Equal Toby in color TSNUTMEG back in August 2016 and it is one of my favorite wigs! The wig fits well and offers a realistic natural part.
The color is gorgeous! Shaded roots fading into a nice balayage/ombre look. The lighter highlights compliment the wig well and give it a natural look.
This wig has a lot of hair so you may need to trim or lighten it especially around the face to account. This wig looks great with hats and beanies as well as in braids. The length allows for two cute fish tail braids or a large dutch braid down the back or to the side.
This wig has lasted well as long as I use little to no heat products and instead curl and straighten with a steamer. I have had to trim it about every other wash but it's held up well. Minimal shedding.
I use dry shampoo, a wig grip, as well as steam at the ends to keep this wig looking fresh.
Quality Price Value