NAME: Freetress Equal SILK BASE LACE FRONT WIG TILLY
COLOR SHOWN: OT BLBK (BLUE BLACK)
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- 4x4 Lace Part
- The Luxury Integration
- Realistic natural looking
- Silk base lace front wig
- Curling iron - up to 400F
- Wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F - 400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, museum gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
- Additional Information
Brand Freetress Equal SKU W6TIL Features Futura / Heatable Parting 4x4 Lace, Silk Base Crimp Perm Yaki, Straight Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix Special Price $30.35
I am in love with this unit (OTDKPU). I purchased it locally and was told it was discontinued. So I hunted it down and here I am. I want this in all the other colors because this style fits my personality and style. First, let me say the purple is everything! The ombre is perfectly blended it fades into this deep purple that POPS. The texture is perfect for a blowout even though it's synthetic it does not have a plastic shiny look. I have worn this with just a touch of leave out and with no leave out glued down with Got2B. The unit is full and the color is rich. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
So soft. Doesn't tangle. Looks good