DetailsNAME: Model Model Drawstring Full Cap Synthetic Half Wig AMBER MOON
COLOR SHOWN: OT30
TYPE: Half Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 400ºF
- Curling Iron Safe: up to 400ºF
- Premium Synthetic Fiber: feels like human hair
- Model Model fullcap offers better quality and longer use
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic full cap shampoo
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig
- Place the full cap on a full cap stand and let air dry.
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU CWF56 Features 2 In 1 Style, Futura / Heatable Crimp Curly, Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $10.76
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $26.85
Special Price $9.43
Regular Price: $25.85
Special Price $9.50
Regular Price: $29.85
Special Price $12.49
Regular Price: $28.85
Special Price $11.29
I love this half wig and wear it daily. I love the color and texture of this wig, very natural and blends well. It’s on the small side, but it works for me!
Loved everything about it. It's kind of a light yaki texture but not shiny. Perfect curl pattern and length. Will order again soon.
She’s cute. I wear this as a headband wig with no edges out. I love the soft waves. It tangles a bit, but it’s manageable. A little shedding, but not much. Very cute affordable way to get in on the headband wig craze.
I really like this wig. It is very silky and pretty. It is not dry and easily tangled. The only thing is the cap is a little too small, even though it says full cap.
For a synthetic wig, this is very natural. It's not to shiny and the texture is actually nicer than the picture above. I just bought 3!