NAME: Isis Red Carpet Lace Front Braid Wig RCP749 AFRO BOUNCE 18 Inch
MATERIAL: Synthetic - Kanekalon futura fiber
TYPE: Lace front wig
LENGTH: Front : 10” / Top : 9” / Crown : 9" / Upper Back : 9” / Nape : 2” / Sides : 10” / Finish Length : 18” / Weight :10.5 oz / Extended Strap : YES
- Maximum comfortability
- No irritation or odors
- Breathable fabric
- Sophisticated lace
- History repeats and so do styles bring back the 90’s with braids and twists inspired by your favorite celebrities from then and now! No need to sit for hours, tender headed -no problem! Grab it while it lasts, for a limited time only, rock our Afro Bounce TWIST-OUT style Red Carpet Lace Front Braid wig.
- 1. Brush gently before with a wig brush or wig pick before washing.
- 2. Fill a sink with cool water and add wig shampoo.
- 3. Soak the wig for at least five minutes in the soapy water.
- 4. Gently squeeze out excess water and rinse well in clean cool water.
- 5. Place towel on a towel and pat dry gently.
- 6. Place the wig on a wig stand to air dry.
- STEP 1: Prepare your hair by laying it down as flat as possible and apply a wig cap.
- STEP 2: Secure lace front wig along hairline. Trim lace around front to your hair line.
- STEP 3: (For tape) Apply two sided tape to front of hair line and temples. (For glue) Apply glue to front perimeter of hair line and perimeter of wig and wait for glue to get tacky.
- STEP 4: Press down the lace part onto the tape or glue area from one side to the other. Apply Make-up to the lace by blending it to create a flawless look.
HOW TO REMOVE LACE FRONT WIGS :
- FOR TAPE: Gently remove the lace part. Cleanse face as normal.
- FOR GLUE: Follow manufacture's direction for removal.
- Additional Information
Brand ISIS Collection SKU RCP749 Features Braided Crimp Twisted / Braided Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $37.50