NAME: Isis Red Carpet Cotton Lace Front Wig RCP801 PANSY
MATERIAL: Synthetic - Kanekalon futura fiber
TYPE: Lace front wig
LENGTH: Front :12” / Top: 12” / Crown: 12” / Upper Back: 9” / Nape: 7” / Sides: 10” / Finish Length: 14” / Weight: 6.0 oz / Extended Strap: YES
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe for use with curling iron / Kanekalon futura fiber
- Futura & heat resistant fiber
- Hand-tied natural deep part
- Soft and skin friendly lace
- Maximum comfortability
- No irritation or odors
- Breathable fabric
- Sophisticated lace
- Undetectable, easy to cut hairline
- COTTON LACE: Red Carpet Cotton Lace adds maximum comfort with the feel of soft, natural cotton. Cotton Lace is ideal at protecting your edges and delivering a natural looking hairline. The Red Carpet Cotton Lace benefits are created using specially engineered fibers.
- Enjoy the softer finish of Red Carpet Cotton Lace, designed to be very comfortable with fibers that are skin friendly and breathable. With the development of our Red Carpet Cotton Lace, styles look more realistic revealing a deep side part that is virtually undetectable! RCP 801 Pansy straight medium bob puts your comfort in the Spotlight!
- 1. Brush gently before with a wig brush or wig pick before washing.
- 2. Fill a sink with cool water and add wig shampoo.
- 3. Soak the wig for at least five minutes in the soapy water.
- 4. Gently squeeze out excess water and rinse well in clean cool water.
- 5. Place towel on a towel and pat dry gently.
- 6. Place the wig on a wig stand to air dry.
- Additional Information
Brand ISIS Collection SKU isPANSY Features Cotton Lace Style Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix, Vivid Colors Special Price $21.71
I love the way the hair falls on this wig! It’s very flattering to my face. I plan to reorder in a different color!
This wig is low maintenance! If you are looking for a wig that is office-friendly, then Pansy is it! I chose the natural color #2 and it was a fabulous choice for me. The soft lace in the front prevents your edges from being snatched out. If you know how to lay your edges properly, you won't have to worry about the firmness of the lace. The part is Not hard to work with. You can customize it to your liking. The texture has a little bit of crinkle to it like natural hair! It looks like textured hair that's been blown out. I've gotten so many compliments on this wig! It's a great everyday wig. Love it!!! For extended details to help you out, check out this Youtube video link: https://youtu.be/y0IP-zP14ZY