NAME: Isis Red Carpet Lace Front Braid Wig RCP734 JAMROCK MALI
MATERIAL: Synthetic - Kanekalon futura fiber
TYPE: Lace front wig
LENGTH: Front :9” / Top :9” / Crown :9” / Upper Back :10” / Nape :9" / Sides :9” / Finish Length :16” / Weight :7.8 oz / Extended Strap :YES
- Limited edition braid wig
- Hot water set
- History repeats and so do styles bring back the 90’s with braids, twists and twist-outs inspired by your favorite celebrities from then and now! No need to sit for hours, tender headed -no problem! Grab it while it lasts, for a limited time only, rock our JamRock Mali style Red Carpet Lace Front Braid wig, it will not last!
- STEP 1: Prepare your hair by laying it down as flat as possible and apply a wig cap.
- STEP 2: Secure lace front wig along hairline. Trim lace around front to your hair line.
- STEP 3: (For tape) Apply two sided tape to front of hair line and temples. (For glue) Apply glue to front perimeter of hair line and perimeter of wig and wait for glue to get tacky.
- STEP 4: Press down the lace part onto the tape or glue area from one side to the other. Apply Make-up to the lace by blending it to create a flawless look.
HOW TO REMOVE LACE FRONT WIGS :
- FOR TAPE: Gently remove the lace part. Cleanse face as normal.
- FOR GLUE: Follow manufacture's direction for removal.
- Additional Information
Brand ISIS Collection SKU RCP734 Features Braided Crimp Braided Hair, Twisted / Braided Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix, Vivid Colors Special Price $56.00
It's fairly well cobstructed, I'll need to wear a sheer stocking cap underneath since it could easily show through. I like the style of it, but it's taking a little more of my imagination as we trying to manipulate it into looking on me as cute as it looks on the model. But I think I can work it out. Overall, for me it's a keeper. Very cute and conversational head piece.