NAME: Isis Red Carpet Lace Front Wig RCP739 SCANDAL 5
COLOR SHOWN :
MATERIAL: Synthetic - Kanekalon futura fiber
TYPE: Lace front wig
LENGTH: Front : 13” / Top: 14” / Crown: 15” / Upper Back: 16” / Nape: 19” / Sides: 15” / Finish Length: 28” / Weight: 7.1 oz / Extended Strap: YES
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe for use with curling iron / Kanekalon futura fiber
- Be the Scandal of the night with our Red Carpet Scandal series that will have everyone talking. Scandal5 features a stunning Voluminous straight Long Layer with a V shape cut on the back style and natural texture that feels like your very own! Get ready like a celebrity in Red Carpet Style.
- Futura & heat resistant fiber
- Hand-tied natural deep part
- Soft and skin friendly lace
- Maximum comfortability
- No irritation or odors
- Breathable fabric
- Sophisticated lace
- Brush gently before with a wig brush or wig pick before washing.
- Fill a sink with cool water and add wig shampoo.
- Soak the wig for at least five minutes in the soapy water.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and rinse well in clean cool water.
- Place towel on a towel and pat dry gently.
- Place the wig on a wig stand to air dry.
HOW TO APPLY LACE FRONT WIGS :
- STEP 1: Prepare your hair by laying it down as flat as possible and apply a wig cap.
- STEP 2: Secure lace front wig along hairline. Trim lace around front to your hair line.
- STEP 3: (For tape) Apply two sided tape to front of hair line and temples. (For glue) Apply glue to front perimeter of hair line and perimeter of wig and wait for glue to get tacky.
- STEP 4: Press down the lace part onto the tape or glue area from one side to the other. Apply Make-up to the lace by blending it to create a flawless look.
HOW TO REMOVE LACE FRONT WIGS:
- FOR TAPE: Gently remove the lace part. Cleanse face as normal.
- FOR GLUE: Follow manufacture's direction for removal.
- Additional Information
Brand ISIS Collection SKU RCP739 Features Futura / Heatable Style Perm Yaki, Straight Special Price $29.95