NAME: Isis Red Carpet Nominee Wig NW10
MATERIAL: Futura and Heat Resistant Fiber
- Comb comfort & security - Two combs inside wig for even more security. One at the front of the hair line made of plastic for less tearing and one in the back of the nape made of metal to secure wig in place.
- Crown coverage lace - Inside cap, lace was designed for more crown coverage.
- Open cap - Designed with open cap allowing natural hair to breathe.
- Flexible built-in wire - Flexible built-in wire for placement behind ear with extra comfort.
- Adjustable wig band - For more security, wig is designed with a band made adjustable to custom fit any size.
- "A red carpet look...Delivering comfort with a custom fit cap"
- Instantly have the sexiest celebrity look, with perfect the yaky hair in nominee wig: Custom fit cap. The newest addition to the Red Carpet premiere line casts the perfect pair of stunning style and effortless looks. Quickly adapt to a life of high-fashion glamour for a fraction of what a celebrity stylist charges!
- Texture and fiber quality - Augmented fibers from Japan have improved yaky texture and quality so hair lasts longer with less tangling. Nominee's well processed yaky wigs provide a natural texture with a younger look!
- "A Red Carpet Look...Delivering Comfort with a Custom Fit Cap" The newest addition to the Red Carpet Premiere line casts the perfect pair of stunning style and effortless looks. Quickly adapt to a life of high-fashion glamour for a fraction of what a celebrity stylist charges! Nominee 10 the wig that makes you feel like the Celebrity that you are! Like the stars on the Red Carpet, shine bright with this soft-layered styled wig! Available in an array of colors, Nominee 10 is great for any occasion.
- Additional Information
Brand ISIS Collection SKU isNW10 Features Futura / Heatable Style Layered Special Price $15.47
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I nominate the Red Carpet NOMINEE Wig NW10!
I am immensely pleased with this unit. Fortunately, l ordered 2 units eliminating the need to wait when I need to "retire" it. It's a wonderful alternative to the normal wear and tear of chemical and heat processing to your hair. It has excellent sheen, movement, and versatility options. Contingent upon your styling capability, it will either look like a healthy head of hair (growing from your scalp) or an expensive and beautifully sewn in weave. It's a "win-win" for you either way!
Price Value Quality