DetailsJanet Collection Premium Edition 100% Natural Virgin Remy Human Hair 360 LACE NATURAL WIG 14 Inch
COLOR SHOWN: NATURALBLACK
MATERIAL: 100% Natural Virgin Remy Human Hair
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
LENGTH: 14 Inch
HEAT SAFE: Yes
- 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair
- Technologically Perfected To Fit Human Form
- Lace Front Wig
- Hand Stitched
- Natural Part
- Fortified By Argan Oil For Shiner Hair
- Live Cuticle!
- Tangle Free & Shed Free
Virtually undetectable by the most realistic and natural looking
- Very lightweight and resilient lace material
- Premium lace net (with cutting-edge ultrasonic treatment around ear-to-ear area)
- Nearly transparent lace fabric
- Proper ventilation to eliminate heat and moisture build-up
- Very easily styled
- Hand Stitched
- Natural Part
Dyeing / Bleaching
Recommended to consult hair professional. Especially when bleaching is necessary to dye to make light, vibrant, and colorful color.
Shampoo / Conditioner
Wash and condition your hair with a rich moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. We recommend using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for normal to dry hair. Brush and detangle hair before applying shampoo. When washing and conditioning your Remy hair, do not tussle or pile the hair on op of your head - this creates tangles. Instead gently shampoo and condition the hair rubbing in one direction only. Rinse thoroughly to prevent product build-up which can lead to tangling.
To keep your hair in tiptop shape, use a simple deep conditioner or hot oil treatment in your hair about once every two weeks. More or less, depending on what products, chemicals or styling methods you apply to your hair.
What is the difference between towel drying or using a paper towel or cotton t-shirt? Towels are too heavy and absorbent for a gentle fabric such as hair. They cause friction and tend to leave knots in the hair. A paper towel or t-shirts will provide a flatter and smoother surface, absorbing just enough water to allow the styling products to set the curl and keep them intact. We recommend using a paper towel.
FOR CURLY HAIR CARE
- Wash the hair using a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not use your fingers or paddle brush the hair while wet. Gently untangle. Scrunching the curls will cause frizziness.
- Separate and enhance the curls while drying. Air drying is highly recommended. If using a blow dryer, attach a diffuser and dry on medium heat.
- Apply hair products in moderation to prolong usage of hair.
- Do not exceed 400°F when applying heating tools. Use a small amount of heat protectant to avoid damage.
- Hand-wash under 86°F recommended.
- Avoid chlorine bleach. (Conditioner recommended)
- Pat dry by towel.
- Air dry under shades
- Additional Information
Brand Janet Collection SKU 360L14 Features Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied Parting Hand Tied, Lace Style Wavy Special Price $71.05
Lace Wig Care & Accessories
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $259.50
Special Price $130.95
Regular Price: $39.85
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $207.60
Special Price $140.95
Regular Price: $325.85
Special Price $187.95
Regular Price: $212.85
Special Price $141.95
Regular Price: $54.85
Special Price $36.95