NAME: Freetress Equal Synthetic Lace Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig KIMMIE
COLOR SHOWN: OP530
TYPE: Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- Lace deep invisible L-Part
- Hand tied
- The ingenious wide angle invisible lace patch: Now you can part your hair wherever you want.
- Invisible part is designed to provide you with your own, "Natural-look" style.
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F-400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousem gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
- Additional Information
Brand Freetress Equal SKU WMKIM Features Futura / Heatable, Lace Frontal Parting C / J / L / V, Deep , Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Invisible, Invisible Deep, Lace Style Straight, Wavy Special Color & Mix Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $20.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $46.99
Special Price $20.50
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $18.95
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $22.95
Regular Price: $79.85
Special Price $16.24
Regular Price: $50.85
Special Price $27.40
Regular Price: $57.95
Special Price $34.90
The density is very realistic not too thin or thick. IT falls around my collar bone/ upper chest. I got the OP430 color which is a really nice blend. The roots are long enough and has a nice blend. Have only worn it for one day, but I think this wig would be more of a weekend wig too not have too tangled and matted. Definitely worth the buy tho