DetailsLord & Cliff Human Hair CRYSTAL FUSION
- Lord & Cliff 100% Fusion Human Hair.
- Lord & Cliff Fusion hair has patented unique fusion tips which prevents water penetration to the sealed tips
- Pre-bonded with protein base glue bond tips
- Made with remi hair, top quality hair available in the market
- The Hair is pre-bonded, ready to be attached to your hair. Does not require glue! No chemicals to prepare!
- Unlike track or weaving hair, you do not need to cut hair into portions.
- Each Strand is pre-portioned with our PROTEIN BASED ADHESIVE. We use 100% HUMAN (except #60) REMI Hair, the highest quality available.
(Note: This item is a "half-pack." If the customer wishes to purchase a "full-pack," duplicate to the desired quantity.)
- Additional Information
Brand Lord and Cliff SKU lordcliff12 Features Fusion / Pre Glued Crimp Straight Special Price $12.98
I love lord and Cliff and the way it attaches... wonderful quality..
i have been using lord and cliff for many years and have always had great results with their hair until i used the crystal fusion... they became very dry and matted within a few weeks of having them in and I had to take them out, what a waste of money.. I usually use ythe body pony wave and recomend them always. But not the crystal fusion. Hope this helps...
installed nicely in my clients hair
I love this brand and item for my caucasian and asian clients who want to extend the length of their hair. The quality of the product is amazing! My cliemts typically keep in these extensions for 4-6 months. Upon cleanising, using the Lord and Cliff Shampoo and Conditioner for the bonds, and any shampoo and conditioner for the ends, this hair will return to it's original luster and shine! It also hold curls very well. These extensions are beautifully when applied correctly. I lllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee it!
The hair is beautiful, shiny, and silky soft. They install easily and after 2 weeks are still on VERY securely with no discomfort. You can't see they are there-it is so natural no one would ever think it wasn't your hair as long as the color matches. My only complaint is that #22 on the color ring that I have is not the same color as the #22 hair I received. My advice: buy the remover at the same time you get it. If you need to remove 1 or 2 to adjust placement or something, they are almost impossible to remove with out it.