DetailsMilkyWay Harmony Human Hair Mastermix Lace Front Wig HARMONY 116
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
MATERIAL: Human Hair Blend
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
- Human Hair MasterMix®
- Human Hair Blend
- Lace Front
- Experience the exquisite blend of human hair and premium fibers with Milkyway® Harmony™.
- Specifically designed to have the soft touch of human hair and resilient styles of premium fibers, Milkyway® Harmony™ is the best of both worlds.WASHING INSTRUCTION
- Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
This hair product has been created by master mixing human hair with some of the most advanced fibers. This optimum combination, called Human Hair Mastermix®, gives this product more volume, manageability, and makes the curls last longer. This style contains 5% of human hair. Human Hair Mastermix® is only available through Shake-N-Go® products.
- Additional Information
Brand MilkyWay SKU W1516 Features Lace Frontal Parting Lace Crimp Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $16.90
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $137.85
Special Price $65.31
Regular Price: $82.85
Special Price $39.19
Regular Price: $187.85
Special Price $93.75
I LOVE HARMONY and THIS COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL! It will tangle but Remi spray does the trick with pin curls.
I loved the 2 wigs I got and everyone that saw them loves them too yes I will be ordering again
Always receive compliments when I wear this unit.
I love the lace in the front, the texture is nice.... but the top by the part has too many hairs that stick up no matter what is done! I guess I should pluck those out?? Besides that, it's a nice, natural looking wig!
I love love love love love this hair. It gives me that old hollywood glam, and its true 1B. I hate how some hairs say its 1b but it looks more brown than black girl black. My only issue is it gets tangled very easily, and its hard to brush out without accidently brushing out some hairs. If you wear it daily you might need to replace it once a month. But considering the hair is cheap i dont think thats too big of a deal.