Model Model Extreme Side L-Part Wig ATLAS
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Curling Iron | Safe up to 400°F
- Hand-tied extreme side L-part
- Heat safe up to 400F
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently
- STYLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F - 400°F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- HAIR PRODUCTS
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reuable.
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU MDSAT Features Futura / Heatable Parting C / J / L / V, Hand Tied, Side Style Curly Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $14.49
Everyone loves the look. I made the Atlas a center part instead and cut bangs on it. Looks great. Fast shipping