DetailsModel Model 6 Inch Lace Part Wig LAYTON
COLOR SHOWN: GXRDVIOLET, GXSTARRY, GXBRONZE, GXAUBURN, & GXAURORA
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 400ºF
- 6" Lace Center Part
- 6" Deep Part
- Silk Base
- Hand Tied
It is specifically designed to have the perfect pairing of depth and style in one!
Must-have for those who've always wanted deep, dramatic, laid parts.
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair:Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU L6PLY Features Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied Parting Deep , Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Lace, Middle Part, Silk Base Crimp Wavy Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $17.98
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
When this hair piece arrived at my home I knew on site that this wig wa. Gorgeous and would look fantastic when wearing it. I wear it pulled back in a pony tail which automatically, with the 6 inch part, take five years off of my appearance. This 6 inch Layton hair piece is beautiful and can be worn in a number of styles. I ordered 6 because I knew it would be beautiful and look the same when wearing it. I plan to order at least 2 a month so if/when they sell out I will have enough to last at least 2 years. At that time, I will search Ebonyline for the next beautiful hair piece.