DetailsModel Model 6 Inch Lace Part Wig LIVIA
COLOR SHOWN: GXRDVIOLET, GXSTARRY, GXBRONZE, GXAUBURN, & GXAURORA
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 400ºF
- 6" Lace Center Part
- 6" Deep Part
- Silk Base
- Hand Tied
It is specifically designed to have the perfect pairing of depth and style in one!
Must-have for those who've always wanted deep, dramatic, laid parts.
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair:Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU L6PLV Features Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied Parting Deep , Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Lace, Middle Part, Silk Base Style Straight Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $19.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $29.85
Special Price $14.14
Regular Price: $46.85
Special Price $18.47
Regular Price: $42.85
Special Price $22.06
Regular Price: $55.85
Special Price $21.80
Regular Price: $35.85
Special Price $15.19
Love this the color is perfect and the hair is not to thick a nice texture.. will buy again in another color...Thank you
I had put an order in for Gloria and Coretta, but they didn't have Coretta. Now you know when you have your heart set on something and you come to find out they don't have it. You have to search and search until you find something of your liking. I call ebonyline to get some assistance and I spoke with a representative named Summers she was absolutely marvelous. She had a great personality, wonderful attitude and very patience. She helped me out alot and I really appreciate that. Thank you Summers for being a great assistance to me.
I got this wig in GXBRONZE, and the color is lovely. The length is just right for me. The only thing I dislike is the hard lace. It is scratchy on my hairline, and it doesn't lay flat. I will probably have to lay this down with gel to help blend it with my hairline.
You have to work with parting. It is hard lace and it can be heard to blend it to your hair line. I found that applying gel under the part at the top made it look a little better. Wish it was soft lace.
I am a newbie to the wig game and this wig gives me all the confidence in the world. I love it! Will be my go to wig