DetailsModel Model Freedom Part Lace Front Wig LACE NUMBER 201
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe up to 400ºF
- Freedom Part Lace
- Create various styles by rotating the unit - Right part, center part, or left part
- Safe up to 400ºF Curling Iron
- Fill the sink of a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Gently swish the wig in shampoo water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply wig conditioner and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig.
- Pat dry with towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
- Recommend spraying a leave in wig conditioner when you start the drying process.
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU LFL01 Features Futura / Heatable Parting 3 Way Style Straight Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $23.23
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great, Quality Wig for a really good price! High Recommendation!!!
First off I love this wig, It's soooooo soft and long. I got it in the color OT530 and it was soo pretty, I constantly got complements on it. I also love that you can adjust what side your part is on because I love my side parts. When initially got the wig there was very minimal shedding and absolutely so tangling AT ALL, my fingers went through the hair like butter. As time went on though (about 2 weeks later) I did start to notice that the hair started to tangle and shed a lot more than I would like but still nothing too major. One thing I extremely stress though is DO NOT PUT HEAT ON THIS WIG! I had to repurchase this wig because even low heat ruined this hair. The hair didn't melt, and at first I thought that it could withstand heat, but a week after I put heat on this hair, the wig constanty tangled, shed all the time, and the hair became very stiff and dry looking. All in all this is very high quality for the price, I plan on buying more of this wig in its various colors.
Value Quality Price