DetailsModel Model Freedom Part Lace Front Wig LACE NUMBER 202
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe up to 400ºF
- Freedom Part Lace
- Create various styles by rotating the unit - Right part, center part, or left part
- Safe up to 400ºF Curling Iron
- Fill the sink of a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Gently swish the wig in shampoo water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply wig conditioner and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig.
- Pat dry with towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
- Recommend spraying a leave in wig conditioner when you start the drying process.
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU LFL02 Features Futura / Heatable Parting 3 Way, Free Part Style Body Wave, Loose Wave Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $23.90
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS UNIT
Model Model has done it again for me yall !! This unit is soooo pretty it has a nice loose body wave to it, and the density of the hair is just enough- not too thick and not thin by any means. I just got the unit today so I don't know that much about it yet, but a couple things I did notice with it is the parting needed some tweaking, It was not that noticeable at all. But it was easy to fix after I took my tweezers to it and used my powder. Another thing i noticed was when I went to brush it for the first time I did get a little shedding, nothing major though. NO TANGLING AT ALL PEOPLE! The hair is like butter. It's a silky texture, which is something that I actually like, i'm not really a fan of the really yaki hair texture. But all in all this is a very beautiful unit, something that I would recommend to everyone that loves a nice body wave.
Quality Price Value