DetailsModel Model Glance 2X FORMATION BRAID 20 Inch
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: T30
LENGTH: 20 Inch
- Glance Formation Braid
- Perfect For Hot Water Rod Set
- Easy To Manage
- Perfect For Blending
- Soft And Easy To Brush
- Hot Water Set
- Natural Blown Out Texture
- No Tangling And Hair Loss
- Save Up To Two Hours - No Prep Needed
- Mix Shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture directly on the scalp between the parts in cornrow base.
- Massage the entire scalp to release any dirt/ or product build up. Rinse thoroughly.
- Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the top.
- For Curly Hair: Do Not Brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Wash the hair with Syn. shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water. Do Not Rub.
- Pat dry with a clean towel and Air dry.
- Additional Information
Brand Model Model SKU GB122 Features Braided Crimp Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $2.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $55.95
Special Price $47.49
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $6.19
Regular Price: $6.98
Special Price $1.99
Regular Price: $8.85
Special Price $1.98
Regular Price: $8.85
Special Price $3.75
I had bought 2 pkgs to try different braided hairstyles and they worked really well but the color was brighter than I had expected.
The hair is almost tangle free. It looks great and it is very soft, easy to work with. I love it
The brightly colored options have a very chemical smell and stain fabrics /clothes after installation.
This hair is pretty good for crochet hair. I usually get 2 and 4 and blend them. It lasts for about 5 weeks with minimal shedding and the ends don't get frizzy to quickly if you maintain it. I recently tried the OM3T FIERY. Which is really pretty but the dye from the dark part of the hair comes off on my pillowcase and sometimes even the sides of my forehead. Which is a bummer because I wanted to try the other colors for the summer. I have had colored hair before and this had never happened. So I don't know if this is a bad batch, but definitely something to be mindfull of. If it wasn't for that i would have given it 4 stars
Shipping was fast.