DetailsMotown Tress Curlable Wig SIA
COLOR SHOWN: RT1B/BLUESILVER
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 400°F
- High Temperature Fiber
- Curling Iron
To restore the Beauty of your MOTOWN TRESS' CURABLE WIGS wash it by hand in the following manner
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil, and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curling iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron, keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtSIA Features Futura / Heatable Crimp Bang, Flip Curl Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $19.06
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $198.95
Special Price $66.95
Regular Price: $47.85
Special Price $19.89
This wig color has to be the most off from the monitor I have ever seen. It is not ash or white or blonde-ish. It is straight up gray. Awful old lady gray. Nothing attractive about the color. Maybe I was sent the wrong color but the tag is correct. The rooting is so much darker than a 4. I hate the color. It doesn’t look anything like the color it looks like online. If you are looking for a gray wig maybe you will like it. It has a slight purple-ish tint to it. I don’t even know what to call it. Besides the color the cut and curl is wonderful. There is the perfect amount of hair on the unit. Not sparse and not too thick. Just right! I really love the cut and curl. It is a shake and go for me. No modifications needed. I have modified wigs to get this style but this one is great out of the box:) I’m super sad the color is gray. I can’t wear it. If the color was as represented online I’m sure it would be my favorite.
I love love my wigs they look so real
The HAIR itself is BEAUTIFUL! Very natural looking, however, I'm still trying to get it to look like the picture. Way too curly!
I thought it fit wonderful. A new sassy look.
Beautiful and light weight. Took it out of the package and went out on the town! One of my new favourites