NAME: Motown Tress Synthetic Let's Swiss Lace Front Wig - L CARDI
COLOR SHOWN: DARKVIOLET
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 360°F
- 2" Deep Swiss Lace
- Water Curly Long
- Finished Length: 25 "
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil, and dust
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturlexus by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curing iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtLCARDI Features Futura / Heatable, Lace Frontal, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting Deep Lace Style Curly Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $27.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $62.85
Special Price $31.24
Regular Price: $59.85
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $52.85
Special Price $29.99
Regular Price: $50.85
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $81.85
Special Price $42.99
Regular Price: $50.85
Special Price $32.96
L Cardi is very pretty, but a lot shorter than appears on the model. It's also a lot more voluminous than it appears i the pictures. There really is no part to speak of which is actually kid of fun on this piece. Just curly tendrils you can arrange however you'd like. I've worn it a few times and the hair has been subjected to me sweating and really working in it and it's not getting dry o fuzzy yet at all. It's not one to brush through. Simple finger combing works best. It is definitely big head friendly with a standard cap construction. Two combs in the front and one comb in the back. There were no baby hairs with this wig. For the price, it's a great deal. Although if you are a fan of deep, clean parts this is not the wig for you.