Outre &Play Human Hair Premium Blend Lace Wig DAPHNE
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: S4/30
MATERIAL: Human Hair Blend Lace Wig
TYPE: Lace front wig
- Outre premium lace front wig
- 13x4" Lace Frontal
- 360 Hand-tied Lace Edges
- Voluminous Curls
- Made with Human Hair Optimix
- Realistic Human hair Look & Feel
- Wide Variety of Colors
- For curly styles, finger comb gently from the tips to roots. Avoid burshing or combing curly hair when dry.
- For straight styles, brush through the hair form the tips to roots, as needed, to prevent the hair from tangling and matting.
- When curling the hair with heat sytling tools, we recommend holding the hair in the tool for at least 10 seconds and holding the curl to cool for at least 5 seconds to ensure that the curl holds.
- For optimal results, we recommend heat styling up to 350°F-400°F.
- Avoid heavy styling products. Products like gels, creams, and mousse will weigh down the hair and acause tangling and matting issues.
- Place wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style looking fresh and intact.
- Additional Information
Brand Outre SKU QLHBPDAP Features Futura / Heatable Parting Lace Crimp Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $39.98
After I watched Jess the Dragoness & TrendyKay's Youtube videos on this wig, I wanted it so much for my birthday. It's just as gorgeous as styled on them. Oh god do I love the layers. I got the same color as Jess (950 for this wig is a very 1b appearing color until lights hit it just right then a purply burgundy appears). I like the fact that it is free part; customization is key. It is pretty long so tangling is expected, no surprise there. But easy to run fingers through to tame (but again, I haven't had it long). The only thing I do not like so far is that for some reason, the wig kept shifting on me. Shifting further back from my hairline. Every hour & a half or so I'd have to pull it forward. But it wasn't too snug, so I'm not sure if it was my braid pattern under the wig or it's construction, may be both, but it just didn't stay on right. I hate to use glue on my skin but I guess I have to use it if I want to wear this wig.
I love this wig!!! It is everything. I have bought this wig twice in different colors and it continues to be one of my favorites.
I got really inspired by Electra in "Vogue" and Chrisjen in the "Expanse". Dressing well really empowers and uplift a woman's status. And this wig really gives you that confidence.
Since I’ve came across I’ve ordered atleast two wigs a week from them...they have affordable quality hair and fast shipping. I will be a long term customer!
The color is beautiful! The layers and hairline are awesome. For more of my thoughts, check out my YouTube review https://youtu.be/RL_WS17uNYE