DetailsOutre Quick Weave Eco Wig ROZ
COLOR SHOWN: BU
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- High tex Heat resistant fiber
- Short & sassy
- Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing
- Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair
- Follow with conditioner and rinse in similar fashion
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rube or roll the hair
- Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist
- To avoid stretching or damaging the cap, do not place a damp wig on mannequin or styrofoam head
- Styling tools should only be used when completely dry
- Use electric curling or flat iron with temperature up to 400ºF
- Additional Information
Brand Outre Quick Weave SKU QEROZ Features Futura / Heatable Style Pixies / Boycuts, Straight Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix, Vivid Colors Special Price $12.94
My favorite wig. I've purchased this wig at least 10 times.
‘Roz’ Is such a cute wig!! I gotta wait until more blondes become available, the one I chose was too dark for me!
I love these wigs, an the price just right. Came just like the picture shown...i will purchase more in different colors..
Pretty good. Big head friendly.
I love this model. It certainly suits me for everyday use (work and errands). It came sooner than expected and was my favorite right out of the box from my first purchase with ebonyline. I have noticed no shedding (impressive). In order to wear this and have it sit right (look real), my braids have to be very small and lay flat together under the cap. I have a big head and found that I needed to stretch this out for a couple of days to make it a bit to be more comfortable. I need to trim the bangs. Right now, they either fall right in my eyes or have to be swept to the side looking a little Justin Bieber-esc (it's not that bad, but I still should give it a trim). When I wear this I do have to have the nape of my neck shaved because it tends to sit or creep up a bit higher than I like in back, but it's probably because the tracks in back are very short hair. I love the color. I purchased the DR2730 which has visible black roots at the crown and abruptly turns to a light mouse brown (like a golden brown). I'd give it an A- or like a 91%. For the price, this is a great addition to a collection.