DetailsOutre Remi Human Hair Duvessa Yaki Weaving 10S - 18 Inch Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Color Shown: Duvessa Yaki / 33
Duvessa, the new longer lasting remi
Duvessa is premium quality remi, designed to last longer, stay tangle free and easy to care for. With Duvessa, you can be confident that your great hair will last longer so you can spend less time going to the stylists and more time showing off your hair. Duvessa, stronger more beautiful hair for lasting satisfaction.
Duvessa...Because you deserve the BEST!
- 100% REMI quality human hair
- Specially designed to achieve utmost performance
- REMI quality performance at its best value
- Styling and maintenance friendly
- Lasting and healthy looking hair
- Tangle free
The specific weave or braid procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements. Ask your professional hair stylist for specific care and maintenance.
- Detangle hair from ends to roots before shampooing.
- Carefully wash with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair. Follow with conditioner and rinse.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair dry into the towel.
- Air dry or blow dry with diffuser or as recommended by your hair stylist.
- Styling tools may be used only when completely dry.
- Additional Information
Brand Outre Duvessa SKU duvessayak Style Straight, Yaky Special Price $19.33
Great product! I would definitely buy again.
OUTRE DUVESSA REMI HUMAN HAIR YAKI WEAVE 10S" - 18"
Good quality hair. Hair is very soft and manageable.
Initially skeptical because of ordering online, however this hair is perfect. No shedding, a lot of body and does well with shampooing. I will definitely purchase from this site again. Thank you for selling quality hair, I'm no longer skeptical when purchasing hair online.
First time I bought this hair. It is very good hair for the money. No shedding either.
I have been buying Outre for years, but this was my first time online. To me, this hair felt a little cheap. But maybe thats just me- i have never purchased the "Duvessa" hair b4 so maybe thats how its suppose to feel. I did get the hair to work though. It is a shade lighter than the normal number 4 i am use to wearing (my natural hair color is 4) so it was a bit harder to blend. overall, if you can make this blend better, then its a good hair.