NAME: Outre Simply 100% Non-Processed HH Half Wig BRAZILIAN NATURAL WAVE
MATERIAL: 100% Non-processed human hair
TYPE: Half wig
- 100% non-processed human hair
- Grade AAAAA
- Multi-layered for a voluminous look
- Natural luster & softest texture
- Strong & healthy cuticles
- Bleaching, coloring & styling versatility
- Reusable & refreshable
- Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing
- Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair
- Follow with conditioner and rinse in similar fashion
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair
- Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist
- Place on a wig stand to air dry
- To avoid stretching or damaging the cap, do not place a damp wig on mannequin or styrofoam head
- Styling tools should only be used when completely dry
1. Prior to straightening, make sure that the hair is completely dry
- Safe to use 350F - 400F, the use of a heat protecting product is highly recommended for higher temperatures. 4. Apply a small amount of hair serum on the tips of the hair to prevent dryness
- Be sure to apply very lightly, and please note that too much oil will weight your hair down.
2. Gently comb out the hair with a wide-toothed comb or soft paddle brush
3. Use a flat iron to straighten the hair, a small section at a time (about 2")
- Additional Information
Brand Outre SKU QSHNW Style Body Wave Special Price $69.95
I really love this wig, but it tangles so badly. Detangling the thins it out. With daily wear, the wig lasts about 2 months.
I really like this wig, however, it does tangle. What I do is before I put this wig on, I use Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Leave In Conditioning Spray. I comb through it before and after I put on the wig, just in case this helps some of the other consumers that may have purchased this natural wave unit.
Great fitting and natural looking half wig!
Nice wig but get tangled fast also not as long as pictured
This half wig has very nice hair but its thin. The hair is also shorter than it is on the picture.