- Home /
- Return Policy
Tel:1-877-777-2420 (8am - 6pm Mon-Fri (CST) United States)
5641 W. Howard Street Niles, IL 60714
If you return any items from an order that received FREE SHIPPING, COUPONS, or DISCOUNTS the return will make the FREE SHIPPING, COUPONS and DISCOUNTS become reversed.
20% On all items that costs between $0.01 to $49.99
15% On all items that costs between $50 to $99.99
10%:On all items that is over $100
Please make sure return your wigs in ORIGINAL, BRAND NEW CONDITION (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, free of chemicals, scents, perfumes, sweat and any type of shedding skin cells attached)
If a customer is experiencing dissatisfaction with product quality past the 7 day time limit or after the item has been worn or used, we suggest that the customer contacts the manufacturer of the product. Any problem that occurs after the 7 day time limit or after the product has been installed is a sign of quality dissatisfaction and since Ebonyline is not the maker of the product, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED, the customer will have to contact the brand label.
- Discontinued items, Clearance items, Special sale items, Special Orders, and Last Call, Flash Sale items. These items can be identified with hyphens at the beginning of the name such as dis-, sale-, b1g1. They can also be distinguished by having hard brackets at the end of the name such as [S], [D], [C] or any other letters. Another way these items can be distinguished on the item page is under the item# and above the price there will be a "Promo: X " depending on what kind of promotion that item has.
- All lace hairs that contain lace including all liquid and tape adhesives can only be exchanged for other lace items of similar value. They cannot be returned by for refunds.
- Magazines, make up products, hair care products, Videos, DVDs, comb attachments, combs/brushes, foam heads and mannequins.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage, any hair that is burned or missing hair pieces, and any hair that is missing the outside package.
- All requests for return or exchange must be made within 7 calendar days of the delivery. All items authorized for a return or an exchange must be received at our main office within 10 days from the authorization date. Any refusal of a delivery will be regarded as return and be disqualified for an exchange.
- ALL returning merchandise must be in its original sell-able condition with the original packaging, including all of its contents. Otherwise, your return will not qualify for a refund. You are also responsible for the costs associated with return shipping. Authorized exchanges will be shipped at your expense.
- We are not responsible for malfunction or manufacturer defects of electronic appliances or merchandise after 7 days from the date of delivery, after which you must contact the manufacturer for warranty and repairs.
- You must ship the items back to us Only via UPS Ground, US Postal Service Priority Mail or US Postal Service Parcel Post.
- We will not refund shipping and handling charges associated with returns and exchanges. If you are located outside the U.S., you are responsible for any taxes, duties and processing fees incurred as a result of returning or refusing package acceptance.
- By requesting an exchange, you agree to be responsible for any fees incurred by us to process that exchange. All exchanges and returns will be considered final transactions.
- Promotional codes or promotional shipping prices can not be applied to exchanges. Also no reward points can be used towards an exchange.
- For exchange items the price that will be applied for the exchange is at the time we receive the exchange.
- We will not be responsible for issuing a refund if we do not hear from you within 30 days after the items have been returned. After this period, the returned items will be disposed.
Orders returned to us without advance authorization from Ebonyline.com (i.e. unauthorized returns, refused packages, incorrect address, etc...) will be treated as returns.