DetailsNAME:Sensationnel Empress Curls Kinks & CO Textured Synthetic Lace Front Wig GAME CHANGER
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe up to 350°F - 400°F
- KINKY 4B-4C
- Protective style
- Futura Heatable
- 100% Premium Fiber
- 3 Way Parting: shift for center or side parting
- The Game Changer was made for the women who have embraced their natural curl pattern and aren't afraid to flaunt it.
- Made to resemble natural 4b-4c hair this lace edge wig makes for a great protective style for everyone, from newly natural girls to the full-blown Naturalista
- Baby hairs for a seamless finish
- The Curls Kinks and CO. Collection celebrates the versatility and styles that make natural hair so unique. CKCo is a well curated collection of textured styles that mimic rod set, twist outs, pineapples, and other go to natural looks.
- Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo
- Swish the wig gently in the basin
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry, or heat style while wet.
- Additional Information
Brand Sensationnel Empress SKU LS3IGAM Features Futura / Heatable, Lace Frontal Parting 3 Way, Hand Tied Style Curly, Straw Curl Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $27.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $50.85
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $49.85
Special Price $24.99
Regular Price: $58.85
Special Price $32.19
Regular Price: $54.85
Special Price $28.95
Regular Price: $50.85
Special Price $24.69
I purchased the game changer and it lives up to the name! My package came in a timely manner (second time ordering with Ebonyline) and it was nice. It is a lot of hair...you have to be ready for that. I received compliments on it. It is a nice accessory, but you have to be ready for BIG hair. Would like it more if it were not as much hair.
This product was my first ever lace front purchase. I took a chance and didnt regret it. This wig is so soft and natural. And it has a comb clamp and adjustable straps to perfectly fit the size of your head. I didn't have to do much to to prepare it to wear. Cut the lace from the front, sprayed it down with some oil sheen, cornrowed my real hair and presto, african goddess. I wore it to my spoken word showcase and received so many compliments. No one knew it wasn't my real hair. I felt like a queen. Make this purchase. You won't regret it.
So dense and full just like the pic