Sensationnel Synthetic Cloud9 What Lace Swiss Lace Front Wig - KIYARI
COLOR SHOWN: 2
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes between 350°F-400°F
- Center Part and Side Part
- Hairline Illusion Lace Wig
- 13x6 Ear to Ear With 6” Deep Hand-Tied
- Pre-Plucked, Natural Density
- Undetectable Flawless Hairline
- Perfect Hairline With Baby Hair Along The Hairline.
- Protective Style: No Leave Out Necessary
- Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo
- Swish wig gently in basin
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water
- Shake out and drip dry
- Do not brush, blow dry or heat style while wetthis can permanently damage the fiber
- No setting is necessary as curls will snap back into position when hair is completely dry.
- Brush into desired style only after wig is completely dry
- Additional Information
Brand Sensationnel SKU LDWKIY Features Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied, Lace Frontal, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting 2 Way, Deep , Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Lace Style Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $49.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $95.85
Special Price $47.49
Regular Price: $80.85
Special Price $40.31
Regular Price: $72.85
Special Price $36.24
Regular Price: $52.85
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $47.85
Special Price $25.95
Regular Price: $42.85
Special Price $21.25
Meh it’s okay
The wig worked well for me the first 2 days I wore it. But after 2 days I couldn’t wait to take it off. The lace was itchy and the wig gets tangled very fast and it sheds like crazy. I wouldn’t purchase again.
I actually really like this unit. This was a nice purchase.
What Lace ?
Love this wig. Will buy again.
Maybe my favorite wig ever
I bought this unit in t4/lavender and the t6/27613 and it is unbelievable. Two things...Spray the INSIDE of the lace with makeup in your skin color (I airbrush mine, but you can probably use powder with setting spray or buff liquid foundation too). Then part the hair and add powder to your part as usual. If you notice any sparse areas where the lace is too obvious, use a root spray on the TOP to blend everything in. This is the most realistic hairline I've ever had for under $300. I was afraid it would be too much of a yaki texture, but it's a nice balance between silky and yaki...easily doable for my biracial sisters!