Shake-N-Go Naked Nature 100% Brazilian Remy Hair Lace Closure 4X4 DEEP WAVE 12 - 16 Inch
100% Brazilian Human Hair
Hair piece - Closure
- Brazilian Virgin Remy. 100% Human Hair.
- Dye. Bleach. Perm.
- Straight with Flat Iron. Wavy with Water.
- 4x4 Lace Closure
- Lace Type: Soft Lace
- Baby Hair: Yes. 3.5"
- Density: Med/Hi
- Naked Nature 4"x4" Lace Closure can be parted in any direction to achieve a natural look without having to leave any of your natural hair out.
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft. For curly hair, do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- To maintain the hair in its best condition, its is recommended to wash the hair with sulfate free shampoo in lukewarm water. Never use hot water.
- Conditioner is a must after shampooing to add softness and restore moisture.
- Gently pat out excess water with a clean towel. Do not rush.
- Air dry.
- We recommend you consult with a professional when bleaching hair.
- Read and follow the hair bleach manufacturer's instruction.
- Bleaching the hair will give the hair blond color.You can wear it as-is, or dye on top of the bleached hair for vibrant and vivid true colors.
- We recommend that you use a product that contains protein before and after the bleaching process.
- Bleaching the hair takes a great toll on the condition of the hair. We recommend you to use either semi permanent dye or natural dye instead of permanent dye.
- Read and follow the hair dye manufacturer's instruction.
- The result may vary depending on the choice of hair dye. To dye it in lighter colors, bleach the hair first.
- We recommend that you use a product that contains protein before and after the coloring process.
- Please not that the color result may be different if you're re-dying the hair. Please consult with a professional for satisfactory color results.
How to Activate the Curls
- Soak the hair in lukewarm water.
- Gently finger comb the hair in a downward notion until you achieve the curls.
- Squeeze excess water and pat out with a clean towel. Do not rub.
- Air Dry.