Shake-N-Go Naked Nature 100% Brazilian Remy Hair Lace Frontal Closure 13X4 LOOSE CURL 12 - 16 Inch
100% Brazilian Human Hair
Hair piece - Closure
12 - 16 Inch
LACE FRONTAL CLOSURE
- Wet and wavy
- Naked Nature Lace Frontal Closure is 100% HAND-TIED to create the most natural movement and appearance.
- EAR-TO-EAR SOFT LACE FRONT will blend seamlessly against your skin and mimic the appearance of natural hair growth along the hairline.
- Enjoy the FREEDOM of being able to PART in any direction which gives you versatility and a natural-looking appearance
- Create off the face hairstyles that are not possible with a regular closure
1. We recommend you consult with a professional when bleaching hair.
- 2. Read and follow the hair bleach manufacuter's instruction.
- 3. Bleaching the hair will give the hair blond color. You can wear it as-is, or dye on top of the bleached hair for more vibrant and vivid true colors.
- 4. We recommend that you use a product that contains protein before and after the bleaching process.
- 5. Bleaching the hair takes a great toll on the condition of the hair. We recommend you to use either semi permanent dye or natural dye instead of permanent dye.
- 1. Prior to wetting the hair with water, first comb through the hair and remove any knots or tangles.
- 2. Shampoo and rinse with lukewarm water. Then use conditioner and rinse thoroughly to prevent any build up. For better quality management, use sulfate free products.
- 3. If any styling products such as gel or mousse have been used, soak the hair in lukewarm water for at least 10 minutes and rinse.
- 4. To dry the hair, we recommend air drying. Gently pat your hair with a dry towel, then let it air dry. If you choose to use a blow dryer, use medium heat setting.
- 5. Spray leave-in conditioner and brush gently. Do not pull or tug on the hair. It may loosen the weft and cause shedding.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CURL
- Read result may very depending on the choice of hair dye. To dye it in lighter colors, bleach the hair first.
- The result may vary depending on the choice of hair dye. To dye it in lighter colors, bleach the hair first.
- We recommend using a product that contains protein before and after the coloring process.
- Please note that the color result may be different if you're re-dying the hair. Please consult with a professional for satisfactory color results.
- Soak the Hair in lukewarm water
- Gently finger comb the hair in a downward motion until you achieve the curls.
- Squeeze excess water and pat out with a clean towel. Do not Rub.
- Air dry