DetailsVanessa Honey - 88 Brazilian Human Hair Blend Whole Lace Front All-Handtied Wig T88HB EDIN
COLOR SHOWN: SP430
MATERIAL: Brazilian Human Hair Blend
TYPE: Whole Lace Front Wig
- Brazilian Human Hair Blend
- Whole Lace
- Whole Hand-Tied Lace
- 3 Way Part: Center, L/Side, & R/Side
Vanessa Swissilk Advantage:
- Ergodynamic Design for Premium Quality.
- Greater Tensile Strength for Greater Durability.
- Stays Soft for Greater Comfort and Reduces Irritations.
- Advanced Contouring for Undetectable Hairline and Best Fit.
- Trim excess Swissoft lace for optimal fit.
- Tape or glue along clean hairline. Do not apply to your own hair.
- Set for optimal fit. Blend with matching skin tone for most incredibly natural hairline.
- Wear wig cap
- Settle hairline
- Trim and tape
- Apply make-up
Use bond remover, hair or olive oil to the taped or glued area for gentle remove.
Caring for your VANESSA® HEAT WAVE Fiber Hair Enhancement:
- Gently shampoo in moderate temperature water. Rinse in cold water.
- Squeeze excess water, drip dry. Do not use external heat or brush when wet.
- Using curling iron between 320°F - 360°F (optimal temperature: 340°F) rolling hair for 10 seconds. Allow fiber to cool.
- For tighter curls with ceramic irons, place paper on ends before rolling.
- Brush your Vanessa® hair enhancement out for other styling options.
- Additional Information
Brand Vanessa SKU vanEDIN Features Handmade / Hand Tied, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace, Whole Lace Parting 3 Way, Lace Crimp Brazilian, Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $9.98
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $69.85
Special Price $34.88
Regular Price: $251.72
Special Price $115.89
Regular Price: $69.85
Special Price $41.55
Regular Price: $70.85
Special Price $38.66
After receiving the unit I was so impressed by the quality and hair for the low-low price. I am pleased to the fullest. I even told Diana.
I loved this wig so much that I bought 3 of them. They look amazing!
I ordered this wig in #2 and Santa thinking that I was convert them into braided wigs since they were supposed to be full lace. The majority of the unit is lace except for the nape. The problem I have is that the ventilated cap is done so sparsely that I could not part into appropriate sections to add braids or faux locs. Now I have 2 wigs that I don't want. Oh well! Otherwise the fibers are nice, the frontal is nice, and the density is full.
I love this wig so much. And reviewed it on my channel. I hope you love it and enjoy. https://youtu.be/ne-c6pPUGz8