Vivica A Fox Lace L Shape Part Closure 17 Inch
Yes - Curling iron between 356°F-392°F
- Vivica signature lace part
- Breathable for optimal comfort and circulation
- Close or open closure for your styling needs
- Kanekalon futura fiber
- Safe for use with curling iron 356°F-392°F
1. Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water. Making sure not to rub hair.
3. Blot with towel, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
4. After the hairpiece is completely dry, style the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair. It will damage and tangle hair.
5. Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
6. Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
7. Don't sleep on wet hair, It will matt and tangle.
8. To curl or iron, for best results, use temperatures between 356°F-392°F. Temperatures over 400°F may damage hair.