Vivica A Fox Natural Brazilian Remi Hair SECRET FRONTAL Lace Closure 14 Inch
Natural brazilian remy hair
Yes - Curling iron between 356°F-392°F
- Ear to ear with size of 11.5" x 4.25"
- Unlimited parting options are available
- This unit is high quality Natural brazilian remi hair
- It is able to dye, bleach and perm as you want
- See the quality of Handtied versitile front closure
- Swiss silk lace
HOW TO SEW-IN WITH A LACE FRONTAL CLOSURE
TIPS / REMINDERS
- Step 1: Braid the hair down, going straight back (For thick hair or a flatter look, under brading is recommended.)
- Step 2: Line up the edges of your hair and place the frontal in the preferred area. (To hold the closure in place, use hair pins or clips as a guide)
- Step 3: Begin sewing above either temple area then down and around to the opposite side. During this process, do not put any thread in the very top.
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTION:
- Take the needle under the braid so that the lace lays down flat.
- Lace frontals closures can be installed with glue, using clips or hair pins to hold it during the process.
- Remember no hair is left out with a lace frontal closure, compared to a regular closure because this product is used to create a natural hair line.
- Detangle the hair using a wig brush or comb. Start at the ends, moving in a downward motion, and then start a little higher each time until you reach the cap. Do this process every morning and night.
- Shampoo with a non-sulfate or baby shampoo in lukewarm water. Do not rub the hair but massage gently with fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel without rolling the hair. Never comb the wet hair.
- After the hair is completely dry, start to comb the hair at the bottom gently using downward motion. Then gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing the hair at the top or middle to keep it last long.
- Long hair extensions should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming or exercising. Before braiding, make sure the hair is detangled.
- Don’t sleep on wet hair.
- For delicate virgin wefts, we suggest you seal the weft before cutting so that it prevents shedding.
- Condition your hair using high quality conditioner or leave-in conditioner.
- Avoid any shampoo, conditioner or spray that contains alcohol.
- If you want the hair to be straight, use the flat iron. (Make sure the hair is completely dry)