NAME: Mayde Beauty Synthetic Invisible 5 Inch Lace Part Wig - KALISSA
COLOR SHOWN: BO4340
TYPE: Lace Part Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- 100% Hand Tied Parting
- Curling Iron Safe: up to 400°F
- Pre Plucked and customized 5" deep hand tied lace for the utmost natural and laid parting area
- Before washing hair, brush to remove all tangles.Start from the bottom and work up to the weft. (For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles)
- To maintain hair in its best condition, it is recommended to wash the hair with sulfate-free shampoo in lukewarm water. Do not use hot water.
- Apply conditioner and leave for a few minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently pat out excess water with a clean towel (do not rub or wring hair)
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry.
- Additional Information
Brand Mayde SKU W5IKA Features Futura / Heatable Parting Hand Tied, Invisible, Invisible Deep, Lace, Pre-Tweezed Style Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $16.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $47.85
Special Price $27.69
Regular Price: $50.85
Special Price $22.95
Regular Price: $34.85
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $46.85
Special Price $24.07
Regular Price: $35.85
Special Price $14.24
Regular Price: $37.85
Special Price $14.84
I received my products so quickly that I couldn't believe it! I had been looking for a match to an item that I picked up 4 years ago in Saint Louis and came across not only that specific item on their website, but others in the same unique color. Thank you for the great service and selection at a fantastic price!
Love this second time purchasing. It does shred= the reason for 4 stars. See my full review. Please and thank you. https://youtu.be/4U2ngIPKVfM
I purchased the Mayde Beauty wig in Kalissa, color BO4340. The cut, color, and texture is gorgeous. It is a sleek cut that can be worn as a center or side part. I didn't have to do much to make the parting look natural, which is a plus, and it's BigHair/BigHead friendly :) The only reason I didn't give it a 5-star rating is because it is more of a natural density and I personally prefer a bit more thickness in my units.