NAME: Outre Unprocessed Human Hair Lace Part Daily Wig - LAYER BOB 16"
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
MATERIAL: Unprocessed Human Hair
TYPE: Lace Part Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 350°F-400°F
Outre Daily Wig™ Layer Bob 16"
- 100% Unprocessed Human Hair
- Hand Tied Deep Lace Part
- Bleach & Dye Friendly
- Breathable Mesh Cap
- Voluminous & Full
- Elastic Band for Secure Fit
How to Care
- Brush through the hair from the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
- For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch the curls to bring them back to life.
- For straight styles, use a heat protectant when styling with heat tools (up to 350°F and 400°F)
- The fewer the products the better!
- When washing your wig, use lukewarm water and a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
- Do not rub the hair dry with a towel. Simply pat the excess water from the hair, and let it air dry
- Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact
- Additional Information
Brand Outre SKU QLPHDLB16 Parting Deep , Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Lace Crimp Bob, Layered, Straight Special Price $43.75
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.85
Special Price $24.04
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $32.94
Regular Price: $100.85
Special Price $65.95
Regular Price: $75.85
Special Price $35.96
Regular Price: $115.85
Special Price $57.50
Very good and easy to manage. Four stars b/c the company increased the price significantly from a couple of months ago. Otherwise, would have purchased two.
This human hair unit is way too thick and stiff. I tried to wash it and it did losen it up some, but it was just too thick and stiff to be human hair to me. I had to work with it and work with it to even wear it, I ended up trashing it after a few wears. Outre curly units are good, but their straight units are not realistic looking at all.
I ordered this unit about 2 months ago but just started wearing it. To me this human hair wig is extremely too thick. I curled/flat iron it & it's already stuffing up. Perhaps I will wash/condition it. It may soften up!!!