NAME: Zury Sis Afro Braid Lace Front Wig LACE BRAID BOX SMALL
MATERIAL: Synthetic / Remy fiber
TYPE: Lace front wig
- Individually hand braided
- Realistic baby hair
- Hand-tied part lace braid
- Ombre color available
- 1. Brush hair in sections (bottom, middle, top) in a singular direction from top to bottom with a wide tooth comb. Do not over brush; cut off excess tangles as desired.
- 2. Fill basin with lukewarm water and swirl in 1-2 drops of shampoo
- 3. Soak the hair for about 5 min & gently shake in the water.
- 4. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. (Repeat steps 2-4 for conditioner)
- 5. Shake off excessive water. (Do not wring hair)
- 6. Do not blow dry or use heat while wet; may cause damaged fiber.
- 7. Hang until completely dry and style with hair spray and spritz as desired.
- Additional Information
Brand Zury Sis SKU zsLBBSMALL Features Braided, Lace Frontal Parting Hand Tied, Lace Crimp Box Braid, Braided Hair, Twisted / Braided Special Color & Mix Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $49.99
One of the best quality and realistic affordable braided units out there! No filler hairs! Braided ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE HAIR! You may want to add some powder in the part. ....has just the right amount of baby hairs. Lace from ear to ear. LOVE IT. I am 5ft 3 and it hits my lower waist. Perfect! Not hot, heavy or itchy. Very clean lines. I have 1b and waiting on the 1 as that is all they had left. Hope it is not TOO dark. For reference i am NW44 or NC50 in MAC, and 420 mixed with 400 in Fenty.
looks very realistic. not heavy. scalp is unrealistic, though. still glad I purchased.
I love how it’s braided. It looks very professional. Especially the back of the wig. It’s nice and full. I just wish there was more baby hairs, but thank goodness for headbands! I’ve received a lot of compliments