NAME: Zury Sis Afro Braid Lace Front Wig LACE BRAID CARIBBEAN
MATERIAL: Synthetic / Remy fiber
TYPE: Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe up to 400F
- Individually hand braided
- Hand-tied part lace braid
- Ombre color available
- High heat up to 400F
- 1. Brush hair in sections (bottom, middle, top) in a singular direction from top to bottom with a wide tooth comb. Do not over brush; cut off excess tangles as desired.
- 2. Fill basin with lukewarm water and swirl in 1-2 drops of shampoo
- 3. Soak the hair for about 5 min & gently shake in the water.
- 4. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. (Repeat steps 2-4 for conditioner)
- 5. Shake off excessive water. (Do not wring hair)
- 6. Do not blow dry or use heat while wet; may cause damaged fiber.
- 7. Hang until completely dry and style with hair spray and spritz as desired.
- Additional Information
Brand Zury Sis SKU zsBRAIDCARIBBEAN Features Braided, Handmade / Hand Tied Style Loose Wave, Twisted / Braided Special Price $39.50
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love it
I saw this wig on YouTube, and I purchased this with my own money. Here is review- this wig has baby hair and wow that makes it so much easier to blend. I had NONE of my hair out. Length - this wig is below m breast area and the hair is cut in layers. I am older so I cut mine to about 3 inches below my shoulders. Curling hair - I have the swirl braided wig so I knew that I could dampen the hair strand with water and roll it up with sponge rollers and let it set overnight - 10 hours and it re-curls the hair. Shine - the hair has a shine, I toned it down with speed stick deodorant. Fit- to me it is not super big head friendly but it will work, put the hair at the right place for the front of the wig and if the wig is higher the you kitchen in the back k, the hair covers it. I recommend this wig.
Price Value Quality