NAME: Zury Sis Wig HT-C part TIA (Deep Lace I Part)
MATERIAL: Synthetic - Remy fiber
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF / Remy fiber
- Deep lace part
- Hand tied off center
- Sombre color available
- 1. Brush hair in sections (botton, middle, op) in a singular direction from top to bottom with a wide tooth comb. Do not over brush; cut off excess tangles as desired.
- 2. Fill basin with lukewarm water and swirl in 1-2drops of wig shampoo
- 3. Soak the comfy cap for about 5 min and gently shake in the water.
- 4. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. (Repeat steps 2-4 for wig conditioner)
- 5. Shake off excessive water. (Do not wring hair)
- 6. Do not blow dry or use heat while wet; may cause damaged fiber.
- 7. Hang until completely dry and style with hair spray and spritz as desired.
- 8. Style as desired, use curling iron upto 400F
- Additional Information
Brand Zury Sis SKU zsTIA Features Futura / Heatable Parting C / J / L / V, Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Side Crimp Curly, Layered, Straw Curl, Wand Curl, Water Wave, Wavy Special Color & Mix Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $20.25
Although I loved the look of the wig, & the fact that the texture is natural looking & lightweight, when I tried to pull it back into a ponytail, the track ripped & separated all along the side of the parting space. I have NEVER experienced this in all my years of purchasing wigs, so not sure if this was some kind of fluke with THIS particular wig, or if they're not that durable in general...but had to get another one, which I was NOT happy about, so for that, won't give it a higher rating. PS Also had to pluck the parting to make it look a bit more realistic per was a bit TOO narrow