DetailsBobbi Boss Swiss Lace Front Human Hair Blend Wig LINARO
COLOR SHOWN: TT1B/3335
MATERIAL: Human Hair Blend
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Premium Hi-Heat Fiber
- Human Hair Blend
- Lace Front Wig
- Swiss Lace
- Premium Hi-Heat Fiber
- Safe Heat Styling
- Deep Part
- 5" Deep
- Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig comb to remove any tangles.
- Use a wig shampoo to wash inside of the cap where it meets your forehead and the nape area to remove oil and sweat. Then apply the wig shampoo to the hair using a wig brush. Be sure to brush in ONE DIRECTION.
- After washing, apply a cream-type detangling conditioner and brush in ONE DIRECTION. Rinse with running lukewarm water.
- Blot excess water with a towel, then air-dry your wig on a wig stand.
- Once the hair has dried, you may use a blow dryer, a curling iron, or hot rollers to restyle your wig.
BOBBI BOSS® Lace Front Wigs give you the most natural hairline with an ear-to-ear lace finish. Each hair strand on the lace is individually hand-knotted, allowing the look and movement of natural hair in a wide spectrum of dazzling colors and elegant styles.
Be strong. Be beautiful. Be BOSS.
- Additional Information
Brand Bobbi Boss SKU MBLF200 Features Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting Deep , Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Lace Crimp Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Gray Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $32.94
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $87.85
Special Price $42.38
Regular Price: $67.95
Special Price $32.38
Regular Price: $75.95
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $62.85
Special Price $29.57
I have never been happier with what I call a total experience. First of all, Ebonyline is the best at displaying their products and product details. What you see is what you get. I purchased more than 6 wigs from them in the last month and I am about to order more. I have referred all of my friends and they are happy too.
The wig is nice but a little long. After cutting it and darkening the roots, it started to work. The color is an ashy ashburn not gold as it appeared in the ut video.