Freetress Crochet Braid - 3X SOULFULL CURL 20"
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL:1B
- Crochet Latch & Hook
- 3 Bundle Pack
- Mix shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture directly on the scalp between the parts in a cornrow base.
How to Wash the Hair
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the top.
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Wash the hair with synthetic shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water. Do not rub.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Air dry.
- Additional Information
Brand Freetress product_video XpLHFhvppLg SKU KSZ20 Features Crochet Braid, Multi Pack Crimp Curly Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $7.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $11.85
Special Price $6.95
Regular Price: $12.85
Special Price $7.95
Regular Price: $14.95
Special Price $4.98
Regular Price: $18.85
Special Price $8.95
Regular Price: $8.85
Special Price $5.95
Regular Price: $7.85
Special Price $4.34
Freetress Soulfull Curl has a very natural texture and beautiful curl pattern. I prefer a low maintenance length crochet, so I cut approximately 5 inches off the hair before I even took it out of the package. I separated the strands into multiple pieces before installing. I also mixed in a package of Freetress Joyfull Curl and the blend of curl patterns made the hair look even more natural. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
I purchased Freetress Soulfull Curl, and was initially hesitant because of the length. I wanted a low maintenance length, so I cut approximately 5 inches off the hair before I even took it out of the package! The strands are a bit dense, so I separated them into several pieces before installing. The hair is slightly yaki-textured, and very beautifully resembles natural hair. I mixed 1 pack of Soulfull Curl with 1 pack of Freetress Joyfull Curl. So glad I did, because the curl pattern mix makes it look even more realistic! I'm absolutely purchasing this hair again!!
The hair is light and very easy to use. I have a big head and it only took 1.5 packs (cutting in half) to do my crochet braids so that made me really happy. It also doesn't tangle much which is awesome and I love the texture as it matches very closely to my own. Everyone should try this!