Motown Tress Synthetic Deep Part Swiss Lace Front Wig LDP JULIE
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL:OFH1B/26
TYPE:Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE:Yes up to 400°F
- Deep Part Lace
- Soft Swiss Lace
- Ear to Ear Lace Front
- Finished Length: 20"
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil, and dust
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturlexus by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curing iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtLDPJULIE Features Futura / Heatable, Lace Frontal, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting Deep , Deep Lace, Lace, Middle Part Crimp Body Wave, Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Neon / Pastel Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $24.28
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $40.95
Special Price $21.00
Regular Price: $47.85
Special Price $21.25
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $25.00
Regular Price: $45.85
Special Price $22.49
Regular Price: $55.85
Special Price $27.81
Regular Price: $53.85
Special Price $27.20
Very real looking. Love it!
This wig was worn for a photoshoot and it was amazing! The quality, the lace and most of all the curls were flawless. After I posted pics from my photoshoot I had several people reach out to me about the hair.