DetailsMotown Tress Human Hair Blend Soft Swiss Lace Front Wig HBL.MYLA
COLOR SHOWN: PLUM
MATERIAL: Human Hair Blend
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- Human hair blend soft swiss silk
- Free flow Part: 2inches
- Curling iron safe up to 400ºF
To restore the Beauty of your Motown Tress' Human Hair Blend Lace Wig, wash it by hand in the following manner:
- 1. Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- 2. Soak the piece in ocld or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil, and dust.
- 3. Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- 4. Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- 5. Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- 6. When a piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- 7. Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- 8. Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curling iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtMYLA Features Futura / Heatable, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting Free Part, Lace Crimp Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $23.95
This wig is so soft and lays perfectly. Through all the trauma I put it through one good straightening session and it’s back to normal. When I curl it the curls always stay so bouncy. My new go to wig. The hairline is also so beautiful!!!
The RTPINK Fox Was Gorgeous Loved The Hair & Quality Did A Makeup Look For This & Styled And Cut The Hair It Came Out Lovely !
Love all their items sometimes very quick shipping have almost everything I'm looking for I love this site and will continue to