NAME:Motown Tress Let's Lace Front Wig Swiss Lace Deep Part LSDP FARA
COLOR SHOWN: F4/30
TYPE: Swiss Lace Deep Part Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- Softer rip resistant lace - More comfortable
- No Tape, No Glue
- Curling iron safe up to 400F
- Deep part lace - Ear to ear lace
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. this will help to dissolve make up oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging ti on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curing iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto are skin as it can cause burns always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtLDPFARA Features Futura / Heatable, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting Deep , Deep Lace, Lace Crimp Loose Wave Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $29.95
I love this wig so much I bought in 3 different colors
Love this wig! So much I bought 2
Was so excited to try this wig. I ordered the rt4 cinnamon and I absolutely love her. This is my new everyday wig. The color is amazing and I would recommend her highly.
Heard so many good things about this wig, I had to try it. And thank goodness I did! I love this one! Surprised at how soft the lace feels on, even though its not swiss lace! The hair is so soft, and gorgeous coloring! Added a little curl serum to keep the fuzzies down, and pulled just a bit of hair from the front of the part. Perfection!
this is a GREAT unit! got the cashew, which is a PERFECT color for my light olive mexican skin. this is my 2nd purchase of this wig, and this unit was much 'sleeker' than 1st purchase and was exactly what i was hoping for. 1st purchase was also cashew but the hair was a lot fuller and a little 'shapeless.' get lots of compliments on this 2nd buy!