NAME: Motown Tress Synthetic Let's Deep Part Lace Front Wig LDP DEW
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- No Tape, No Glue
- 4 Inch Free Deep Part Lace
- Curling Iron Safe - up to 400F
- Deep Part Lace - Ear to Ear Lace
- J Curve Lace Part - Most Natural Looking
- HITEMP SWISS LACE DEEP PART OL 23"
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtDEW Features Futura / Heatable, Lace Frontal Parting C / J / L / V, Curve / Diagonal, Deep Lace Crimp Loose Wave, Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Gray Mix, Ombre Mix Special Price $26.24
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $55.85
Special Price $27.44
Regular Price: $52.85
Special Price $28.95
Regular Price: $67.85
Special Price $32.95
Regular Price: $69.85
Special Price $32.95
Regular Price: $53.85
Special Price $25.54
Regular Price: $59.85
Special Price $29.69
This is one of my favorite wigs. She's easy to pull on and go and always looks great. Perfect for modeling too, great big curls without sitting in a chair for an hour or more before a shoot.
I got this unit because my niece wanted to try a pink wig. I got he in the Rt1b/ rose gold. I couldn't resist trying her on. I love the color. The curl was a little tight for my taste at the lower half of the unit. Had I bought her for myself I would have relaxed her a little. I will post a review when my niece braids her hair so we can install it on her. I might order myself one in a different color.
This is a pretty wig, but I was'y crazy about the color. I was hoping for an ashier 27 and more 613 on the ends, but the 27 is very yellow ad the 613 is barely there o the tips. I treid to get the blonde swirl but it was unavailable.. It is a standard cap with two clips in the front ad two i the back. It is pretty full ad the curls are very pretty. I cut bags into it ad pulled up the sides because I could not stand the piece of bang falling in my eye. There was little shedding ad some tanngling. For the price, it's a deal.
Love this wig. Nice curl. Hardly any shedding
I purchased two to make it even bigger!!! It’s looking great :+1::skin-tone-5: