NAME:Motown Tress Synthetic Let's Lace Front Wig Spin Part LDP SPIN62
COLOR SHOWN: 1
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- Super Deep OL27"
- No Tape, No Glue
- 6 Inch Deep Free Parting
- Curling Iron Safe - up to 400F
- Deep Part Lace - Ear to Ear Lace
- Baby Hair - More voluminous front hairline
- Spin Part: Spin Left, Spin right, and Spin Center
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Additional Information
Brand Motown Tress SKU mtSPIN62 Features Futura / Heatable, Lace Frontal Parting Deep , Deep Lace Crimp Deep Wave, Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Gray Mix, Ombre Mix Special Price $27.81
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $56.85
Special Price $27.96
Regular Price: $69.85
Special Price $33.63
I love everything about it
This wig is so amazing, and such a disappointment at the same time. There really is not enough lace in the front to do anything meaningful with. There is a deep lace part, but you really need to do some front leave out to make it work. I bought the OTRICHBLND color and it is a really nice, expensive looking balayage. As with most wigs in this price range, only the top of the wig really has this blending, and the underside is more of a solid color. This wig is LOOOOONG and the waves come out pretty quickly. It looks great, but it tangles very quickly, and not just at the nape. For comparison's sake, I also purchased a freetress viva lace part in FF427 around the same time. I have worn that wig at least 10 times and it still feels like remy human hair. This one...not so much. I'll have to cut it before I can even wear it again, and I don't have high hopes for it to make a dozen wears. It's great for a special event....but plan on tossing it soon after.
I like the texture as it blended well with my hair. It was just a little too long for me so I needed to cut it.
I get compliments on this unit all the time! I love it and will purchase more styles.