Outre Premium Synthetic Lace Part Daily Wig - CORETTA
COLOR SHOWN: DR/BURGUNDY
TYPE: Lace Part Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 350°F-400°F
- Salon Blowout (Blowout Texture)
- Pre-Plucked and Hand Tied Lace I-Part
- Free Part ( Left Part, Center Part, and Right Part)
- High Tex - Heat Resistant Fiber
- Pre-attached Elastic Band
- Breathable Mesh Cap
How to Care
- Brush through the hair from the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
- For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch the curls to bring them back to life.
- For straight styles, use a heat protectant when styling with heat tools (up to 350°F and 400°F)
- The fewer the products the better!
- When washing your wig, use lukewarm water and a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
- Do not rub the hair dry with a towel. Simply pat the excess water from the hair, and let it air dry
- Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact
- Additional Information
Brand Outre SKU QPDCOR Features Futura / Heatable Parting Hand Tied, I / Flat Laid Part, Lace Crimp Bob, Straight Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $23.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $41.85
Special Price $18.91
Regular Price: $31.85
Special Price $16.63
Regular Price: $25.85
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $35.85
Special Price $17.81
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $21.07
It was a good experience.I like the cut and it is also very sophisticated.
I would to have this wig in the color 4. It’s thick and it looks like I just came out of a high professional salon.
I looooove the daily wig collection from Outre (I own Lenore) so I was looking for the perfect shorter wig to wear for the summer since it has been blazing, and this wig is PERFECT! She is so soft, and I love how natural she looks on me. It's so easy to put on and go. I absolutely love it. I definitely want to check out more daily wigs from Outre!
Very nice,love it.
I like the style of the wig and the length. However the texture and quality was poor because it felt some what like staw and became rough at the ends within one week!