⚠ Non-Returnable Items ⚠
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item purchased from Ebonyline.com. You must submit an online request for approval HERE. Returned items without proper RMA numbers may be rejected. You will receive a notification email when your RMA Request is approved with a return back address. Make sure to include your order number or RMA number with the returned package.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately within 24 hours of delivery if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Quality control inspections performed before the product is shipped.
NOTE: Under no circumstance should the wig or hair extension be altered (such as cutting or ripping the lace) or be worn by the buyer. If the item (wig or hair extension) has been altered or has been worn, then you have indicated that you will be keeping the item and we WILL NOT be able to accept a return.
Items must be sent back within 7 days of receipt in new condition. Items cannot be worn or tried on, must be in the original packaging with all tags attached and be odor-free, repackaged in the same manner as received.
- Up to 3 items per order allowed for returns.
- All accessories, clearance sale items, and bulk order items are FINAL SALE.
- If you are located outside the U.S., you are responsible for any taxes, duties and processing fees incurred because of returning or refusing package acceptance.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Returns are subject to restocking fees of 20% of the purchase price.
- Promotional free items of the product being returned must also be sent back; otherwise, retail value will be charged.
- Discounts from promotions and carrier’s shipping cost will be deducted from the returned item(s). If you return any items from an order that received FREE SHIPPING, FLAT RATE SHIPPING the carrier cost that Ebonyline.com covered will be reversed and deducted from your return.
- Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs that may vary by shipping method used in the original order.
- If you decide not to have your order re-delivered back to you, you will receive a refund.
- The original shipping cost and the undeliverable charge from the courier will be deducted from the refund.